Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Man, it was really awful to get drunk, my first time experience almost knocked me down, felt like dying no joke. Swear to god I'd never get drunk again just for fun. Recently was travelling here and there, far journey for me and I felt exhausted. How am I gonna travel the whole world when a small journey like this already put me into this hard situation. Guess as I grow up my dreams will just go blown one by one with no mercy on them. Since young I have this dream of becoming a biologist that explores Amazon for new species, as when I'm older I hope to paint every place I feel interesting down instead of taking photo of it. Guess I'm really a great dreamer ain't I? Man I have this kind of thought, even if we really feel sad due to getting apart or what so ever case, even if we're depressed, even if it's disheartening, should we just show the weak side of us and cry in front of everybody? Even if your that sentimental, is this necessary? Not that I have no feeling at all I'm not cold-blooded, you don't know if inside my heart it's ten folds greater the strength tearing me inside out, it'd still remain inside, trapped. Cause life's just so fucked up, if you're afraid of getting apart then please, no more new friends and stick some crazy strong glues between you and friends. Never ever getting apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment