Thursday, February 28, 2013

At this freaking morning, I did something freaky. Woke up from the bed and it was already 8:06. Man, I was having those disturbing dreams which freaked up my mind and even though I slept for enough hours I was still tired as hell. Freaking dragged myself up and quickly got ready to class. Man, fuck those cars in front, in my mind I was thinking. At the junction I was about to left turn, the freaking old type Mercedes seemed like would never grab nice chance to get out from the waiting zone. I tried to surpass him, by moving lil bit to his right side. Great, see there was a chance to go out fast, right stepped on the pedal hard, and there went pi ka boom. My car got onto the edge of the front Mercedes, didn't even know how. So I parked aside and talked to the old man driving that car. The Mercedes didn't even have a scratch so he let me go without getting any shit from me. I felt so sad bout my car, left side of it got crashed! So that was proton thingy, so freaking fragile and unreliable! I felt so numb as my freaking brain was still kinda like freezing. So when I reached the class I didn't even actually listen to my lecturer. Well great, so I complained my shit to my friends. Luckily one of my friends having his dad who could fix the car for me. Aww man total spent me RM270. My ang paus all gone. Wonder this Friday how am I gonna confront my dad. Hope everything's perfectly fine after this kinda accident. I meant like for the rest of my life. It was the freaking karma which got me into this I guess, was laughing at others all the time, now I got the chance to take a taste of it. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment