Friday, March 8, 2013

Man I don't know why things always go wrong instead of going to the right path as I expected or as planned. Brain is getting weaker, everyday I feel like getting stupider, slower response, slower sense, everything is degraded exponentially as day goes by. How the fuck is this happening? Just a small test regarding my electronic engineering course, damn it the easy questions I had them slipped, I tripped and lost lots of marks, those tough ones I don't even dare to think bout it. Today experiment, was to build an easy BCD encoder, what the fuck I failed to do it, how much stupidity could I discover more I wondered sometimes. Things weren't suppose to be like that man. Seriously man, to be frank I wish that I can graduate this electronic engineering shit with flying colors result, and perform well in my job field next time, in order to have a happy life. Who says money isn't everything, man fuck you it is everything you can't live without those pieces of shit, and I need a good job with high payment to LIVE! I just hope that everything goes back to the right track, as it was when I was younger, things went well that time. Man I pray this to you God, through Lord Jesus Christ. In fact, if my life could be any more perfect, please help me to realize it, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment